Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!

Soooo my peeps,I just want you to think about my friend Amanda. So I and my class had writen a poem or a paragragh about what we are thankful for. And the newspaper would put some of our writings in the newspaper. So my dad got the paper and I looked under the name of my school and surprize surprize!!! I didn't get in! I looked over it twice but no Caroline Sayer! I read all of the peploe in my class that got in and my BFF saved the day she had written my name in her few friends!!!!! I was all chocked up.Thanks Amanda and congragalations! You made it in the paper and you made it on my blog!



EVERY ONE REMEMBER TO COMMENT! I'VE BEEN RUNNING OUT OF THOSE GUYS!!!!

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

You are a great friend and deserved a shout-out from your sweet friend too. xoxo

Daddy said...

You are a super wonderful little girl, Gracie. You deserve the recognition from Amanda! Luv you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have such a good friend. You deserve a great friend because you are one. Well done. Tell Amanda congratulations! I am glad she made it on your blog because your blog is great!
Love,
Granny

Thalia Randall said...

Hey Gracie,
That is awesooome!! She sounds like a great friend. You guys must have fun together!

Maisie Mooper said...

Wowsers you are famous!