Saturday, November 20, 2010

A new person and a few apoligeis

First off I want to say sorry for not posting in a LONG time. I've been really busy. Any way, I have a surprize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................... I...am...getting...A........................NEW BABY SISTER!!!!
Can you belive it? So this is how my mom told us........... . My mom made us close our eyes.Then she gave us all a bag.We opened our eyes [we were suspose to.] we read the tags and mine said who could be cooooler then you?Iopened my bag, pulled out something and looked at it. There it was in my hands a baby outfit with an owl on it. After a few seconds I scermed YOU ARE HAVING A BABY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She noded gently with a huge smile on her face. We finally stoped screming and went to gronds for thought to celebrate.A few months later we found out it was a girl. We are probly gonna name her Ella. good bye!

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

That was such a fun moment! I'm so glad you are so excited to be a big sister. You are going to be the best big sister in the world xoxox

Kirsty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thalia said...

That is awesome! And I love the name Ella. Good to hear from you on your blog!! Xxx.

Granny said...

Isn't it the most exciting news Gracie?! You are going to have such fun with the baby!

Grandpa said...

That is wonderful. You will be a very special teacher to your little sister.

Anonymous said...

Yeehaaaa!! Number five in the Sayer home!!!