Friday, June 22, 2012

The beach...

If you follow my mom's blog, then you know we went to Lake Michigan on Saturday.  Everything at the beach was fun. Except for a couple things. The culprit you ask? SAND! Here are a couple things sand ruins: 1. When your sandwich is more sand then wich.  2. When you go and get rinsed off {for a heck of an amount of time.} and you are 100% sure, {okay maybe 99.9% sure} that you have gotten every single grain of sand off of you and you go and get changed into your clothes, but when you take off your swimsuit, you realize that sand is sticking to your body in pretty much the shape of your actual swimsuit. 3. All I'm gonna say, is never eat potato chips at the beach.                                                 

I just loved the beach and I thank my parents for taking us!!!










                                    THANK YOU!!!!!!!
                             
mybeautifulhandful




                                                     We love you!!!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Gracie you are HILarIOUS! I LOVED the beach too!!!! It was so much fun to watch you and Ella and the guys having such a great time together. I agree about the sand. But baby powder is so awesome for getting it off huh? Doesn't work for your food though. Yuck.
Love you tons,
mommy
xoxoxxoxo

Jill said...

Gracie, you are a mini version of your Mom! I loved reading your post. You're so witty!

Debbie Long said...

I love it! More sand than wich. That is extremely funny! Words are awesome, aren't they?

Joan said...

What a great post...your humor is incredible~ BG nana

Anonymous said...

3 kids and I are laughing out loud - especially at the sandwich bit. What happened with the potato chips?

You are witty and funny, like your mom :)