Saturday, January 8, 2011

I got my tooth pulled out yesterday!!!!!! And an other surprize!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. The first awesome thing that happened Yesterday was................................. da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................





GABE WON THE SPEING BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you belive it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And can you belive that his wining word was staple?
he said S-T-A-P-L-E the word correct from the judge blew me out of my seat!!!!!!!!!!

OK. The 2nd awesome ting that happend to me was.............. I GOT MY TOOTH PULLED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hurt alot!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

LOL Gracie I love your blog. It is so enthusiastic and fun to read! I am glad that you are happy for your brother-it was fun to see you cheer for him. I am also happy about your tooth (even though it hurt a lot) you were brave to ask me to pull it out even though it was not quite ready... ;) I hope the tooth fairy rewards you tonight.

Keep blogging :)
xoxoxoxo

Daddy said...

You're a super Sister, Gracie. It was fun watching you cheer Gabe on. You rock! Love your blog.

Thalia Randall said...

Hey Gracie! Hope your birthday is super awesome and that you are reminded of all the people that love you! We love and miss you :) Love Granny, Grandpa, Thalia, Seth, Luke and the others... xxx