Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHIRSTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what I got for chirstmas?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a new bed linien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andddddddddd................... I got something that is soooo cool I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A................................... TOUCH SCREEN MP3 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can take pictures, vidieos, and listen to music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a lot more GREAT things, BUT I have to go to bed now so I can't tell them to you.



SO BYE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

It is so much fun to give you things Gracie because you are so grateful and excited about them! Love you,
Mommy
PS: My favourite was the stress ball you made for me xo

Daddy said...

Loved Christmas with you my Princess. You are fun to watch open pressies. Love you tons,

Daddy

Thalia Randall said...

Wow I can't believe you got an MP3 player...! Lucky you!